This fall, Troy-Miami County Public Library surveyed parents of children enrolled in Imagination Library. The responses were overwhelming and re-affirm the positive outcomes of this program. This is what parents have to say about Imagination Library in Miami County.
Since joining Imagination Library:
· 98 % say their child is more interested in reading
· 90 % say they spend more quality time together as a family
· 96 % say they feel their child will be more prepared for school
· 53 % read to their child more than 1 time/day, a 27 % increase
What Parents are Saying:
· “I know for me, I didn't like to read. She seems to enjoy it, and I'm hoping it sticks with her. Reading was my worst subject growing up, so I'm trying to make sure it's not hers too!”