1. Call 937.339.0502
2. When prompted, please press #2
3. Enjoy the recorded story!
4. After the story, you may simply hang up to disconnect.
All returned library materials are quarantined for a minimum of 3 days upon their return.
Everyone did such a great job reading, moving, and exploring this summer!
Please turn in your reading logs at any location this week to be entered into our prize drawings and pick up your reward bags.
• At the Troy Rec and the Lincoln Community Center during the summer lunch programs.
• At the Troy-Miami County Public Library beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, July 27
• At the Pleasant Hill Library beginning at 11 a.m. on Monday, July 27
Available while supplies last but everyone is eligible for prize drawings.
Tuesday, September 28 | 6:30 p.m.
Alisha Barton from the Miami County Ohio State University Extension will provide tips and tricks for using the popular and convenient Instant Pot for cooking. Class will include recipe sampling and demonstrations.
For adults. Registration is required and available using the link below on September 14.
Call 937.339.0502 ext. 117 for more information