Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
You can print wirelessly from your mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit your print jobs from home or in the library. Visit the PrinterOn.com website for more information and to download the free app for your device.
Method 1: Email Printing
Login to your email account, send or forward an email with attachment(s) to the email address of the printer you want to use:
- Black and White: email@example.com | 10¢ per page
- Color: firstname.lastname@example.org | 30¢ per page
This will send your print job to the Print Station at the Troy Main library.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
To get started, go to www.printeron.net/tmcpl/mainbranch; select one of the library printers:
- Black and White | 10¢ per page
- Color | 30¢ per page
Enter your email address, then select the document:
If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's URL into the text box.
If printing a document from a computer: click Browse and locate the file.
Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Station located at the Troy Main library.
Pick up your print job(s) at the Print Station
- At the Print Station, enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Deposit your coin/bill into the vending machine located at the Print Station, then click Pay from Vending Device. Click OK.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
For privacy reasons, print jobs are deleted at the end of the day.