Troy-Miami County Public Library:
Mon - Fri | 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Oakes-Beitman Memorial Library:
Mon - Fri | 12 - 4 p.m.
• Curbside Pickups will be no-contact, no face-to-face interaction in accordance with health department guidelines.
• Materials available are only those currently located at Troy or Pleasant Hill Library.
• Please place requests through the library’s catalog. The catalog is available at www.tmcpl.org.
• When picking up items, please pull into a numbered parking spot and call 937-339-0502 ext. 110 (TROY) or 937-676-2731 (PH) to let staff know you have arrived.
• Please open your trunk! Your requested items will be checked out onto your library card and staff will put your items in your trunk.
• Due to restrictions on staffing levels, there may be delays. Thank you for your patience.
• No patrons will be allowed in the building.
• The book drop is open for returns. Library staff will not handle returns from you.
• Patrons are asked not to approach the book return if another patron is picking up or returning items.
** If you have a fever or are not feeling well please do not come to the library to pick up materials.
** Please, there is to be no loitering or congregating in the library parking lot. If this occurs, our Curbside Service will be discontinued.