Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
You can print wirelessly from your mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit your print jobs from home or in the library. Visit the PrinterOn.com website for more information and to download the free app for your device.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
- Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to one of two printers:
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org | 10¢ per page
- Color: email@example.com | 30¢ per page
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Station located by the Information Desk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
- To get started, click the Wi-Fi Printing icon to the right, or visit www.printeron.net/tmcpl/mainbranch.
- Select one of the library printers:
- Black and White | 10¢ per page
- Color | 30¢ per page
- Enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate the file.
- Click the green print button. This will send your print job to the Print Station located by the Information Desk.
Pick up your print job(s) at the Print Station
- At the Print Station, enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
- A window will pop up the total cost of the print job(s).
- Deposit your coin/bill into the vending machine located at the Print Station, then click Pay from Vending Device. Click OK.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
For privacy reasons, print jobs are deleted at the end of the day.